Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 278, SPRING FLING!

  Now since the school year is...practically over, it's time for SPRING FLING! Spring fling is where school is let out at 12 on the Friday before the last day of school, and the entire school goes to the park and has a huge party. I will be honest, I actually haven't been a big fan of Spring fling in the past two years.. but this year was so much fun.. I think it was because I'm a Senior. I don't know... it was just a blast!

Here are some pictures of Spring Fling. :)

My favorite thing about Spring Fling today was the photo booth...

Andrea, Bailey, and Jessica..

I got some Cotton Candy :)

Can you tell which character from Kung fu Panda I am?


Jessica and me on the bounce slide... HAHA

Jessica and Bailey...

Mitch and Gwen...

Jessica and me :)

   I can't believe that the school year is over! Now I can finally graduate next week! It feels like school just started! This has been the fastest moving year out of all of them... I can't believe it! But I'm so ready for summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment