Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 279, Senior Banquet

    Ahh.. who doesn't like a nice evening with delicious food, friends, no grown ups, and dancing? That pretty much defined the Senior Banquet tonight... It was so much fun.. But I got to say, I don't think it was worth $30... but I'm so glad I went. It was a blast! It was such a great celebration for all the seniors now that it  the end of the year. This is probably the last time we will all hang out together.. (besides the all night party on Thursday)...

Here are some pictures from tonight...

Marrissa and I


Erin and Rachel..

All the seniors dancing their little hearts out...

Erin, Sarah and me...

Chase and Justin..

Caitlin and me..

and more dancing...

   I wish tonight could have been longer, because I had so much fun.. and I'm going to miss... most.... of these people. We are such an awesome class of 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment