Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 280, Almost done!


    This is a picture of me on the first day of school this year. I can't believe how fast it has all gone... it doesn't even seem like the end of the year.. it honestly feels like there should be at least 2 more months of school left.. WHERE DID THE TIME GO??? So graduation is this Thursday, and I'm so freakin' excited! I'm so glad it's finally here. Its kinda ....bitter sweet... I'm so happy to be out of High School... but in a way, I'm going to miss it... miss the people. It's going to be weird to start doing something different with my life. School is all I know...  Going to school in the fall.. with 7 hours of school a day... have the weekends off... and then have a summer break.. but that's going to change. There won't be anymore summer breaks.. when I have work and all..It's good to start new things, but it's also hard...It kinda..... bitter sweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment