Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 299, Took a speed boat ride today...


Today, my brother and I went on a speed boat ride on Lake Michigan. We went in a boat that looks like the one in the picture, but ours was yellow not red. It was really fun, and we saw some great views of the city.


Here is me before the boat ride.

...and my brother before the boat ride.
So this guy, calls himself Limo Bob. Look at all his "Bling Bling" He said that all his necklaces were pure gold, and weighed about 30 lbs. He also said that each ring on his fingers were given to him by someone famous. Apparently he buys, makes, and sells Limos, and he is super rich. Also he and his family have their own reality TV show, and it's going to premiere in the fall.... that's right folks, we had a celebrity on the boat. Look for his TV show this fall, I know I will. 

Here is the view of Chicago from the boat...

I got a little wet on the boat ride... look at my hair! Just wet on one side. HAHA..

So basically I want a boat now. It was so much fun, and our tour guide was so funny! This was my last day in Chicago, and all in all it has been fun. Chicago is really fun... but not as cool as Boston I must say, but it's been good. I'm so happy I was able to come to Chicago, I just love to travel...... I really don't want to start driving home tomorrow :P

No comments:

Post a Comment