Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 301, Home, Sweet Home!


Once my family finally reached Salt Lake City, I realized how much I love Utah. Some people might say that it's not California... New York.... or Florida. But to me, its home. I wouldn't ask for a better place to live. I'm so happy and grateful to live in such a beautiful place. I know that I've always wanted to move to a cool city like Boston or something, but to be honest, I don't know if I could ever leave Utah. Maybe I can live in a different city for a year or two, but I want to spend the rest of my life here, and someday raise a family here. I love Utah so much, and I'm glad I'm home. :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks and sounds like you had an awesome trip! The glass floor is pretty scary but fun too. Hope you were able to really enjoy the church sites too, Nauvoo is such a wonderful place. But there is nothing better than coming back home after a trip. :D

    ReplyDelete