Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 302, Getting to know you...

   Over the next week.... I don't have anything planned so... I'm just going to do some "Getting to know you" posts. On these post I will tell you more about myself. I will tell you about things I hate, love, want, or what ever I feel like telling you that day, and if I do something fun or exciting on one of the days I will also blog about that. So here goes day one....


I hate breakfast food.

I'm not the biggest fan of breakfast food. I gave this some thought, and I think I hate breakfast foods because I hate the mornings. I hate anything that has to do with the morning. I can't even eat breakfast food later in the day (except for bacon)...like at dinner and stuff... I usually skip breakfast. I know its bad to not eat breakfast, but it's so hard for me. I just don't want anything to do with it. I would rather eat pizza or hamburgers for breakfast. I could live without pancakes, waffles, and hash browns.... and my alarm clock... Ok, I could just live with out MORNINGS!

1 comment:

  1. Dude I agree with ya. It got to the point where I learned that eating something breakfast-y in the morning helps balance out your eating for the rest of the day, and it gives you tons of energy, thats what got me to force a bowl of cereal down my throat every morning. Seriously. I sit there for 2 minutes and shovel cheerios down my throat, getting it over with as soon as possible. Just do it man, it's for the best!

    ReplyDelete