Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 303, Getting to know you #2

  Here is Day 2 of my getting to know you posts. It's hard to think about things to tell you! So what I'm about to tell you might be weird. This one may shock you..... don't judge me.... don't think I'm weird.... so here it goes.


I believe in Aliens.

Yeah, I know it's weird, and you are most likely thinking that I'm crazy. But it's true, I do believe in Aliens. Ok first off.. I don't believe they are little green things running around with one eye, eight arms, and wanting to take over the world. What I think is... there are other wolds out there in space. Space goes on and on for ever, and I just think that there is more life out there. It's hard for me to believe that earth is the only planet out of billions that has life on it. There could be life out there. I also think that they look like humans give or take a few things that might not be the same. So yes I do believe there are "Aliens" or other life forms out there in space. But I don't think they come to our planet in UFOs, that there skin is green, they read our minds, and beam us up to the space ships.
Just little worlds out in space just like Earth, with people on it living there lives just like us.

No comments:

Post a Comment