Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 310, Drive Inn theater


One of my favorite things to do in the summer is to go to the Drive Inn movies. It's really cheap, you get 2 movies for 7 bucks! It's such a great deal! Plus the concessions stand is cheap too. But what I like to do is plan ahead, and bring your own food, treats, and drinks.
Well, Sarah and I have already been to the Drive Inn up in Ogden twice! It's so much fun, and I think it's actually better then a movie theater. The only bad thing is that the Drive Inn is so far away. I wish there was one closer to home.
The movies Sarah and I saw were.... Pirates 4, and Bridesmaids... Then Super 8 and Kung fo Panda 2
Pirates was really good, I'm not the biggest Pirates of the Caribbean fan, but this one I liked.
Bridesmaids was SO FUNNY!! If you haven't seen it, I say you should, I was laughing the entire time!
Super 8 was... interesting. I liked it, but I just don't think there was much of a story to it. They were just trying to figure out what the alien thing was the entire time.
And Kung fo Panda was really good. I love Kung fo Panda!
I wonder what we will see next at the Drive Inn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment