Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 311, When you wish upon a star......


I know it's childish, but Disneyland is still my favorite vacation spot. I'm the youngest in my family, and my siblings of moved on to bigger and better things, and they don't enjoy Disneyland like I do anymore. I still want to go there ever summer, but they want to try something new....which is also good... But I need my Disney!
I haven't been to Disneyland for 3 years! THREE YEARS PEOPLE! I'm home sick just thinking about it! I don't know what it is, but I just get so happy while I'm in or near Disneyland.
I have made it my goal to try and convince my dad to take me and the family to Disneyland sometime this year.. If not this summer. I would love to go before my blog challenge is up so that the trip can be in my blog book.... but who knows. I will try my best.
So far.. my dad is thinking about it, and trying to round up money. After the Chicago trip, we just don't have much money to do anything else.
I told him.. "If you need to just send me for the weekend all by myself. That I would be ok with it." I would be just fine running around Disneyland by myself... running a muck!
But we will see... just cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment