Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 360, Time to change my life.



My mom and sister in law have been on this "Weight Watchers" diet for a few weeks now, and have lost a few pounds. They've been wanting me to join, but I have always turned it down, because I don't do well with diets. I mean I loose some weight, but then it gets harder to loose more so I get frustrated and eventually give up. But I thought, you know what, I'm graduated now, I'm starting new.. why not loose some weight before college. So I'm going to try it.
I start on Monday, and I'm excited. It actually is most likely going to be really easy for me. Since you get to count your points and everything. My sister in law Sara says that If you don't go past your points they give you, you will loose weight every week.
So I hope it works, I hope to loose around 85 to 100 pounds.

1 comment:

  1. Weight Watchers eh? I have been on a little diet too lately. ha we will see how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete