Saturday, July 14, 2012

Camping with the guys

 
Alec, Chase and I went camping earlier this week, and it was SOOO fun! I will admit, I really didn't want to go. I guess I'm more a home body person, and I like to be close to the family, and I just didn't want to spend the night in the woods. But Alec really really wanted me to go, so I just went so he would get off my back about it. I had a blast. We drove up to the top of the mountain just above our neighborhood. It was literally the very top of the mountain. I could see a city on one side of the mountain, and then another city on the other. It was sooo cool! I've never been that high up. We didn't do much, we just had a small dinner, hung out, and went on a midnight hike. The best is when we woke up. We woke up around 6 in the morning, just in time for the sunrise. This is when I took this picture. I've never seen the sunrise like this before. It was so awesome. I can't wait to go back soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment