Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 362, To audition or not to audition..that is the question.



Auditions for A Christmas Carol are next month. I don't know if I'm going to audition or not. I mean I want to be in the show, but I get so nervous at auditions. The director was in Annie with me last spring, and I know here pretty well. She has told me to audition, so that is a good sign. It would be an awesome musical to be in. But I don't know what song I would sing to audition, and finding a piano player to help you practice is hard work!!
You know what, I'm going to do it. I WILL audition, and I will have fun doing it. If I don't make it, the it's there loss, and if I do make it, it will make my Christmas season that much better.
I'M GOING TO TO IT!
.....wish me luck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment