Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 364, At the Zoo with Cameron!



Today Cameron, Sara and I went to the Zoo in Salt Lake. This summer the zoo did something different to the park. They put dinosaurs all over the park. Cameron loves Dinosaurs, so I've been dying to go with him, and we finaly went today.

He was scared of most of them. Poor kid. But the cool thing is he knows all their names.. thanks to the TV show Dinisaur train. I don't even know the names like he does... all I know is T-Rex.

Sara took a picture with me and the Elephants.. I love them :)


This was my favorite one. It's life size too. It made a really loud sound... for some reason Cameron wasn't that scared of this one. But he didn't want to take a picture next to it. I can understand why.


Adult and todler Gorillas

This is the only Dino he felt well enough to touch. I wanted to take a picture of him sitting on the neck of the Dino so it looked like he was riding it, but this is all he could do.. HAHA.. he is so cute.

I love this picture of us on the train!
This was the real Dinisaur train. He loved it!

Silly Robby..

Halloween costume?? HAHA..
Silly Cameron

Today was so much fun. I love to hang with my nephew Cameron. He is my best bud!

No comments:

Post a Comment