Sunday, March 11, 2012

Toy Story ON ICE!

   I went to Toy Story on Ice earlier this week with Cameron and Scott. Needless to say... we both loved it. Usually it's Disney on Ice, and they perform little snippets of a few Disney movies, but this year it was just Toy Story. They walked you through all 3 of the Toy Story movies! It was really cool! I've got to say though... the first part was kinda long, and some what boring. But after intermission, it got better. They focused more on the 3rd movie then the rest... which was stupid... because the 3rd one is my least favorite. But it was still a really good show, and I had so much fun!


    I have been going to Disney on Ice ever since I was a kid. But now that I'm older.... I go with Cameron... or maybe it's Cameron comes with me. HAHA.. who knows. But it is still so much fun for me, and it makes me so happy to be there, and enjoy the Disney magic! My most favorite part during the Disney on Ice performances is when Mickey and the rest of his friends come out on the stage! It makes it feel like you are actually at Disneyland or something.

  
   Cameron wanted to get a toy, I swear the cost for these toys gets more expensive every 3 min! But luckely Cameron didn't want the most expensive thing, and he got a light up Buzz Light year. He loved it, and he had it spinning, and lighting up the rest of the night!


   As I was watching the show, I started thinking.... I want to work for Disney someday. I don't care if it's at the Disney store down the street, or working in Disneyland its self... I JUST WANT TO WORK FOR DISNEY.  It's always been one of my dreams to work at Disneyland... and who knows maybe one day I will. What better place to achieve your dreams then Disney? They happiest place on Earth... the land of dreams! I will look into it...

    Anyway. Thanks Cameron and Scott for going with me, it was so much fun! I can't wait to go again with you guys! I wonder what the next show is going to be... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment