Sunday, July 29, 2012

Welcome baby Marshall!

ALESIA HAD HER BABY!!!


At around 1:00 AM, my mom rushed into my room to tell me that my sister Alesia was having her baby. My Mom, Dad and I went to the hospital, and around 5:00 AM on July 28th, baby Marshall was born. :) He is so freakin' cute and SO small.


Stephen and Alesia didn't want to pick out a name until they saw him, so at first, we called him peanut because he was so small! He weighed only 6 LBS. He has dark hair, and we hope it stays! HAHA...


It's so weird that we have a new family member in our lives just like that. I can't believe that I have 3 nephews now! SO WEIRD!


We are so happy to welcome little Marshall into the world. We already love him so much! I can't wait to watch him grow up, and see who he turns out to be. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment