Friday, August 3, 2012

Cameron's Birthday at Lagoon!



For Cameron's 4th Birthday, he wanted to go to Lagoon. He watched the Lagoon commercials, and wanted to go, so we went. He LOVED it! I can't believe this little boy is 4 years old. Time sure does go by fast.
He went on a "big boy" roller coaster, and LOVED it. While waiting in line, he asked... "Is that the one we are going on?"... You could tell that he was kinda worried, but once he got on, he couldn't stop smiling. :)


We went on this "Octopus" ride, and got really wet! Cameron would laugh every time that we got sprayed, because it was me that was taking most of the hit. HAHA... silly boy.

Silly faces.


He had such a great time, and was up and walking around all day! He didn't even go home to take a nap. I remember being a kid, and going to Lagoon, and having endless energy... buy this time.. I was pooped half way through the day! HAHA...


I hope Cameron had a great birthday. I love him so much. He really is my best bud! I can't believe he has grown so much. He is the best!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment